HR Data Analyst
|Job Title:||HR Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great Benefits + Bonus!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 14:58|
A recognised global leader is looking for talented HR Data Analyst to join their internal SAP capability, which has been identified as an SAP Centre of Excellence in the UK. This industry leading are currently underway for a greenfield global rollout of SAP SuccessFactors, which the successful candidates will be a key member of.
This is an excellent opportunity to join for a HR Data Analyst an industry leading organisation and be part of a global implementation which will give you the chance to develop by engaging with senior experts within the companies SAP CoE as well as upskill by exposing you to other areas of SAP's latest stake such as S/4 HANA and Cloud Analytics.
The roles will included;
- Deliver technical data expertise for all HR processes across all HR systems.
- Be a key figure within the HR data transformation by being compliant to global data
standards through guiding and supporting market data representatives, global system teams
and global centre of excellence (CoE) teams.
- Provide and develop expert data input for specific HR elements/processes and support
colleagues to develop best practice.
- Provide HR master data analysis, optimisation and process support
- Define and implement efficient user-friendly HR data processes, practices and principles.
- Previous experience operating as an HR Data Analyst or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of HR Data.
- Previous experience developing HR Data reports.
- Experience integrating between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Prior experience using SAP Reporting Systems i.e SAP BO, SAP BI, Business objects.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, please apply via the link now and I will call you in due course.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the SAP recruitment specialists in the UK, representing vendors, consultancies and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding, so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £37000 per annum + pension, health insurance
Data Migration Analyst
£400.00 - £450 per day
SAS Data Analyst
New York, USA
Up to £100000.00 per annum
Data Migration Analyst
Up to £396.09 per day
US$140000 - US$160000 per annum