HR Data & Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||HR Data & Reporting Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 11:26|
HR Data & Reporting Analyst - Global Company - Leicester
My client is leader in its field and has recently undergone a large-scale Workday transformation. They are looking for an established HR Data & Reporting expert to join their internal permanent team.
The ideal candidate will have an expert knowledge of Data Analytics focussed around HR and a strong knowledge of HR Systems, ideally Workday.
The company is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent allowing for an excellent working environment with a great amount of flexible working.
- Building effective reports and dashboards to enable efficient insight into HR.
- Ensure excellent data quality and integrity.
- Deliver and present reports to key stakeholders.
- Involvement in wider Workday projects.
- Manage and fix any reporting issues.
Duration: 1 year FTC to perm
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
- Excellent HRIS and Data Analysis systems knowledge.
- Able to communicate and present effectively.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Reporting Analyst - Best companies to work for
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
South West London, London
Up to £45000 per annum + pension, benefits
SAS Data Analyst
New York, USA
Up to £100000.00 per annum
Data Migration Analyst
Up to £396.09 per day