HR (Recruitment) Business Architect
|Job Title:||HR (Recruitment) Business Architect|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day + Outside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Spicer|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 17:36|
Role: HR Business Architect
Duration: 3 months with strong possibility of extension
Location: Fully remote with some potential travel to Milton Keynes
Rates: £550 per day (outside IR35)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop the programme level business architecture by engaging with the workstreams to capture/ document as is and target state for goals, capabilities, processes, services, data and organisation
- Act as liaison between the workstreams and the recruitment transformation IM&T lead to enable the definition of, at a high level, the IM&T solution that underpins the business architecture.
- Working with the IM&T lead, support the definition of requirements for individual IM&T solutions.
- Incorporating the insights of customers, line employees and managers to ensure their unique needs are accommodated.
- Define the IM&T capability roadmap to show how recruitment will transition from current to target state including the key milestones (contract changes, IM&T go-live, org changes etc.) and their impact on KPIs goals, capabilities, processes, services, data, organisation and IM&T.
- Engaging subject matter experts throughout L&IS and the customer's organization in the solution process.
- Coordinating and sequencing their solutions to remove conflicts.
- Generating necessary documentation; packaging and translating it into terms each audience can understand and embrace
- Liaise with Business Analysts to facilitate requirements capture in accordance with the project specific functional model.
- Liaise with Solution Architects to facilitate the development of a detailed solution architecture in accordance with the project specific functional model.
- SFIA Level 6 - initiate and influence
- Experience of architecture frameworks e.g., TOGAF, MODAF, Zachman
The successful candidate:
- Strong background in HR Systems
- Strong understanding of Recruitment tools, i.e SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle, Taleo etc
- Previously created and designed the strategy for a new recruitment system implementation
- Ability to run global reporting
- Techno-Functional background and understanding
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ideally BPSS security cleared (non-essential)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Analytics Associate
£40000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
HR Analytics Lead
£50000 - £78000 per annum + pension, benefits
HR Functional Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
Business Intelligence Analyst
£45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Business Intelligence Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits