HR Workday Analyst
|Job Title:||HR Workday Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 14:32|
Workday - HR Analyst (12 Month FTC)
We are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to champion Workday as maternity cover.
Our client has a multinational portfolio of companies, with revenues over £2bn. They provide businesses and consumers with analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.
Workday HR Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide functional and technical support, identify and troubleshoot system problems raised by our businesses using JIRA.
- Recommend and plan future developments to the system, when you see the opportunity for operational improvement.
- Act as a specialized techno-functional analyst and potentially lead assigned HR system projects and initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity including quality, accuracy, security, and usability of employee data.
Workday HR Analyst Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of Workday is essential
- Knowledge of Workday Benefits
- Workday Absence module
- Advanced Excel skills
- HR MI Analysis and Reporting skills
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's