HRIS Director (Workday)
|Job Title:||HRIS Director (Workday)|
|Salary:||£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 10:00|
HRIS Director (Workday) - Global Company - Central London
My client is a leader in its field and is looking for an established leader within the Workday field to take ownership of its HR System.
They are at an interesting point of their project as there is still scope to implement further modules and multiple smaller optimisation projects upcoming.
The company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of people where your talent will be recognised with a brilliant workplace environment and benefit scheme.
- Manage the global Workday through a busy implementation into post go-live.
- Develop the global roadmap, strategy and target operating model.
- Get involved and advise with complex issues that arise within the Workday system.
- Liaise with key stakeholders effectively and drive adoption into the business.
- Manage the team and actively develop their skills.
Salary: £100,000 - 120,000 + exceptional bonus and benefits package
- Multiple years' experience managing and implementing HR Systems.
- Excellent Project/Programme Management skills.
- People management.
- Ideally a technical knowledge of Workday.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's