IAM Analyst - ForgeRock
|Job Title:||IAM Analyst - ForgeRock|
|Start Date:||July 2021|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 09:55|
I am looking to speak to IAM Analysts with extensive experience working with the ForgeRock product in an enterprise environment.
- Analyse business processes and manage technical capabilities of related IAM products
- Work with various teams to introduce new features and enhancements
- Create a backlog of user stories
- Carry out thorough tech analysis, process diagrams, etc.
- Gap analysis in IAM setup and processes
- Deliver technical documentation
- 1st POC for tech queries during IAM implementations
- Experience working with the access managament of enterprise security systems in a multi-platform environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of ForgeRock identity stack: AM, DS, IG, IDM
- Any other knowledge of IAM products is a plus
Fully remote role.
Rates are competitive.
The client is offering a quick turnaround on this, so if you are available and have experience in all the above, please apply with an up-to-date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€575 - €600 per day
£50000 - £80000 per annum + bens + bonus
Senior IAM Consultant (Identity & Access Management)
£70000 - £85000 per annum + £7k car allowance + bens
Security Operations Analyst