|Job Title:||IAM consultant|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 13:12|
A client of ours based near Cologne in Germany is looking for an IAM/PAM Technical Consultant for a piece of Architecture work.
They're looking to completely refresh their IAM/PAM functionality across their IT systems.
You'll be expected to:
- Analyse their existing processes and draw up new solutions.
- Liaise with stakeholders about new vendors/tools.
- Manage technical requirements and implementation.
- Experience with Azure AD, ServiceNow and either and/or all the following vendors: SailPoint IIQ, OneIdentity, CyberArk, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock or similar.
- Track record of implementing IAM products at enterprise level.
- Must be able to draw up documentation and training material on new processes.
You must be German and English business fluent.
You'll be expected to work on site for 1-2 days per week with remote working available.
This is a 10-month contract.
If you match the above, please apply with an up to date CV.
Please note, if you cannot speak business fluent German & English you will not be considered for this role.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's