|Job Title:||IAM DEVELOPER|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 15:18|
We have a freelance opportunity for a 6-month remote contract working for a client based in the Netherlands.
- Extensive background in hands on development in IAM environments, minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Specialisation in user access management, coding, MFA, authentication.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Azure.
- Extensive (hands on) experience and knowledge in Azure, Java, .Net and REST API.
- Experience with Azure, AzureAD, PingFederate, Authorisation models; RSA tokens, Microsoft Authentication App.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with FIDO2 web authentication.
- Authorisation model YubiKey.
This will be a 6-month contract, working remote for the foreseeable.
ASAP start date.
If you are a good skills match, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IAM Consultant - NetIQ
£500 - £550 per day
IAM Consultant - Micro Focus
£550 - £600 per day
Dynamics 365 AX Developer
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
Identity & Access Management Engineer
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
£35000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits