|Job Title:||IAM Engineer/Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £600 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021 17:19|
I am keen to speak to experienced IAM Engineers/Developers with a background in Microservice based applications.
- Plan and lead development of user stories, bugs and issues on a live IDAM service
- Be a member of a cross functional development team including Devs, DevOps, BA's and Testers, delivering high quality software through the agile process.
- Support solution designs and support architectural designs in line with client's vision and roadmap
- Help define and maintain technology and code best practices.
- Help to improve system stability, robustness and resilience
- Experience in managing, implementing or supporting IAM systems in complex environments
- Extensive experience with principles of continuous integration and deployment
- Extensive experience of using version control (Git, Github)
- Experience in the design and deployment of IAM solutions, including governance, provisioning and authentication around OpenID Connect from an engineering perspective
- Experience in engineering, configuring and integrating IAM software with third party/vendor/legacy solutions such as LDAP, AzureAD, Microsoft AD (On-Prem)
This is a 6-month contract with extensions (4 year transformation programme).
Rates vary and are negotiable depending on experience.
Fully remote with occasional travel to client site (details will be shared on the call).
If you are becoming available and keen to hear more, please apply with an up-to-date CV for a call back. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit, please forward these details on.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's