|Job Title:||IAM Specialist|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Start Date:||Early July|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 13:41|
My client based in London are looking for an IAM Specialist for an initial 6 month contract opportunity to start in early July. The client is looking to pay between £500-£600 a day based on experience.
Successful candidates will provide analytical expertise managing and delivering security assignments within IAM, across Access Management, Identity Management, Privileged Access Management, Directory Integration, and Information.
- Extensive experience in IAM and/or PAM role
- Proven Project/Programme Management track record in the fields of Implementation, Architecture and/or Advisory
- Excellent product knowledge of IAM Solution with one or more of the following; Sailpoint, Okta, CyberArk, Oracle, ect.
- Experience of Web Application Firewalls (WAF) - Controlled access to content
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security - Azure essential. AWS, GoogleCloud nice to have
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security & Controls Specialist
Digital forensic Incident response specialist
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
Jitterbit Specialist - 3 months - London
£41 - £42 per annum
Incident Response Specialist (CERT/ Digital Forensics)
West London, London
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus + bens