IBM Integration Expert
|Job Title:||IBM Integration Expert|
|Salary:||€500.00 - €550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 11:23|
Role: IBM Integration Business Expert
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Rate:650€ per day
My client based in Brussels are looking for an IBM Integration Business Expert to join them on-site for an initial 6-month contract. They are leveraging IBM Integration Bus to enable communication between back-end applications and external partners. The team Communication and Integration Services is responsible for providing such solutions.
As part of the Middleware team, you'll be based in our office at Brussels and you'll be working full time in the CIS team.
The mission consists of:
- Supporting projects implementation
- Analysing business requirements and designing IIB based solutions
- Impact assessment on existing setup and development delivery
- Validation, testing and support to launches
- Provide IIB expertise
- Emphasize best practices and guidelines to optimize IIB usage
- Provide coaching to CIS team members to speed up their learning curve
- Improve product delivery, moving towards CICD
- Improving the efficiency of the service operations (both on IT and operational aspects)
- Support the existing IIB infrastructure in Test and Production environments
- Take care of the IIB release management and patching
- Support IIB assets under CIS group responsibility
- Participate to the 3rd level support service provided to Production (watch duty)
- You have at least 5 to 10 years' experience with IBM Integration Bus in large companies. Your expertise allows you to master the internal of those products, implement efficient solutions for business services, and guide IBM customers towards a successful implementation for IIB based services. You have your personal IIB peer network. You have expertise with CICD and can help our team in implementing the required solutions.
- You are willing to join our Middleware engineering CIS team, as a key expert. You are a team player, ready to coach / raise expertise of team members located across the group. - - You are ready to work full time from our Brussels offices.
- You are familiar with financial companies and understand the criticality and constrains of such IT environments.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and he will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement Integration Architect
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!
SAP (PI/PO) Integration Consultant
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
Mulesoft Developer - London - 6 Months
Up to £450.00 per day
North West London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
Solutions Architect (IBM bluemix, Cloudfoundry, Predix, Heruku)
£550.00 - £600.00 per day