IBM ISAM Engineer
|Job Title:||IBM ISAM Engineer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £375 per day + NEG|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 17:41|
My public sector client requires an IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) specialist for a 12-month contract.
- Hands-on consultant with experience of setting up, configuring and supporting IBM Security Access Manager, fault-finding, and resolving integration issues with other software components (e.g., Liferay Portal, DataPower ).
- Experience in development lifecycle to carry out maintenance, design and build activities for a large project, integrating with a number of systems, including Liferay Portal, Oracle EBIZ backend, Mobile Services.
Background and skills required:
- Strong knowledge of IBM ISAM
- Knowledge of Datapower desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of scripting languages shell, bask, awk and sed
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java, Groovy or similar
- Experience in Lifecycle development and supporting Live Production systems
- Willingness to cover On-Call and Major Releases out of hours
12-month contract, possibility to extend.
Inside IR35 - rates negotiable, ranging up to £375 per day.
This is an ASAP start - we are looking to get people in as quickly as possible, so if you are immediately available this will be favourable.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Incident Response Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Engineer
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Principle Security Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package
Senior Manager Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits