Identity Access Management Developer
|Job Title:||Identity Access Management Developer|
|Start Date:||October 2020|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 10:11|
I am looking to speak to Senior Technical IAM Consultants, specialising in implementation and configuration, for contract positions based in, and around, London.
- Sound development skills using C#/VB .NET/Python and/or Java/J2EE.
- Experience with database solutions: data analysis, troubleshooting, SQL queries.
- Experienced implementing enterprise applications and infrastructure e.g. Active Directory, RDBMS, ERP Systems, Exchange, SaaS Platforms, Web Application Servers & related standards and protocols (LDAP, REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery management
- Install, configure, and customise products in alignment with defined business and technical requirements
The roles are varied so we are happy to speak to anyone who specialises in a certain product, ForgeRock/SailPoint/Okta/Ping/Azure etc, or anyone who is vendor agnostic.
Contract lengths vary from 3-6 months.
Day rates flex from £600-750 per day, depending on background, experience and technical competency.
There may be opportunity to travel to Europe (where/when safe to do so), so any language skills would be a plus.
If you are available, or becoming available, please apply with an up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity & Access Management Engineer
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
IAM Consultant - NetIQ
£500 - £550 per day
IAM Consultant - Micro Focus
£550 - £600 per day
Dynamics 365 AX Developer
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
IT Security Specialist