Identity & Access Management Specialist
|Job Title:||Identity & Access Management Specialist|
|Salary:||€115000 - €130000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 10:14|
Senior Identity & Access Management Specialist
Location - Germany (90% Remote, 10% Travel to Client Site)
Salary - €115-130,000 + Generous Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with a Boutique Identity & Access Management Consultancy firm who are looking for an experienced Senior IAM Specialist to continue their expansion into Germany and the wider DACH region.
The client are a small but rapidly growing firm, focused exclusively on Identity, Access and Governance, meaning they are genuine experts within their field with no plans to divert from these specialisms. They are unique in that they are not tied down to a specific IAM toolset and have SMEs focused across Sailpoint, One Identity, Micro Focus and Beyond Trust in particular, as well as many other vendor solutions.
They are looking for a Senior IAM Specialist who can come in and lead on engagements from start to finish, scoping out and designing a clients requirements, implementing a preferred solution and acting as the lead architect. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced IAM consultant to join a rapidly expanding firm and genuinely progress into a Head of IAM Consulting position for a particular region.
- Determination and analysis of client requirements
- Design and creation of functional and technical specifications
- Implementation and architecture of relevant IAM solutions
- Management of projects and engagements from start to completion
- Regular communication with client at all stages of engagement, translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Considerable experience working as an IAM Consultant (4+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more IAM products (Sailpoint, One Identity, Micro Focus, Beyond Trust, Forge Rock, CyberArk)
- Experience leading projects and/or teams on IAM engagements
- Previous experience facing off with Senior Stakeholders and translating technical concepts into business risks
- Excellent verbal and written German and English.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity & Access Management Engineer
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
IT Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
Security & Controls Specialist