IFRS 17 Consultant
|Job Title:||IFRS 17 Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2018 12:24|
My insurance client based in the City of London are looking for a consultant who can work as a hybrid BA/PM on their IFRS17 workstream.
You will have complete ownership of this project from gathering requirements, analysis and project planning.
- IFRS17 exposure or a close match / IFRS and Sov II etc
- Excellent understanding of Finance and Accounting processes
- Ideally coming from a Finance / Accountancy background.
- Strong stakeholder management; being able to work with teams in IT, Finance etc
- Good IT/Finance systems exposure
- Excellent understanding of the insurance market
If you fit ALL of the above please feel free to contact me directly.
Business Analyst - Project Manager - Hybrid - Insurance - IFRS17
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Einstein Analytics Consultant
Solihull, West Midlands
£600 - £700 per day
Hyperion Consolidation Managing Consultant (Functional)
£60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE
OBIEE Consultant - Major Consultancy
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Oracle Cx/CRM Cloud Consultant - Specialist Consultancy
£50000.00 - £70000 per annum + Benefits DoE
Hyperion Support Consultant (No Travel), Specialist Consultancy
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE