Incident Handling Lead
|Job Title:||Incident Handling Lead|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£650 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 17:20|
I am currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst to work a three month contract (possible extension afterwards).
As the Incident Handling Lead, you will provide oversight and management of a team of incident handlers carrying out the protective monitoring and incident handling functions. You will utilise a threat led approach and provide triage and analysis of notable cyber security events which are generated from customer environments, document findings and escalate when required.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Extensive experience of IH management, reviewing tickets, and undertaking analyst check-ins.
- Experience of metrics and reporting, producting for senior management and customer service reviews.
- Experience of supporting customers with the onboarding process, including negotiating incident escalating channels and running comms tests.
It would be desirable if you have the following:
- Cloud Technology Experience (AWS and Azure)
- Splunk Enterprise Security experience and associated certifications.
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Productivity Suite (example, JIRA).
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Incident Manager
Richmond upon Thames, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Manager, Incident Response (DFIR)
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Project Control Lead
£500 - £550 per day
Senior DFIR Consultant
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits