Incident Response Specialist
|Job Title:||Incident Response Specialist|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + 10-15% Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 07:41|
Senior Incident Response Specialist
Location - London
Salary - £65-80,000 + 10-15% Bonus + Benefits
Currently working with a Global Insurance firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Incident Response Specialist to work within their Global Security Operations Centre (GSOC). You will act as a lead and final escalation point for the most complex incidents, investigating and researching threats to the organisation and the wider cyber security industry.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Incident Response Specialist to work alongside genuine cyber security experts and join a truly established and advanced GSOC capability. As the final escalation point, you will be working on the most complex incidents, investigating nation-state sponsored attacks and other highly advanced APT groups. You will be afforded dedicated time to research into the latest threats in the industry and the opportunity to collaborate with other industry experts in knowledge sharing committees.
* Act as a lead and technical escalation point for all incident response activities.
* Utilise internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on various adversaries and attack methods.
* Work closely with wider GSOC team to recommend system tuning/configuration improvements.
* Mentor and train junior team members through complex investigations.
* Demonstrated experience working in advanced Incident Response function as a lead across Cyber Forensics / Incident Response / Malware Analysis.
* In depth knowledge of Network Defence Monitoring technologies; Open Source Investigation tooling; Sandboxing technologies for static and dynamic malware analysis (Cuckoo, IDA Pro, REMnux, etc)
* Strong knowledge and application of various Cyber Defence methodologies including Cyber Kill-Chain; MITRE ATT&CK Framework; NIST; Diamond Model
* Experience acting as a technical team lead and mentor to junior team members.
Interviews and on-boarding to be conducted remotely over the next 3 weeks. Get in touch and apply directly now!
Email - email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
Security & Risk Specialist
IT Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package