Incident Response Specialist Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
|Job Title:||Incident Response Specialist Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2022 11:35|
A Global Insurance Specialist are looking to bring in an Information Security Incident Response Engineer to compliment their established Cyber Defence department to lead in the analysis of high profile and escalated security incidents and maintain their advanced Cyber Monitoring and EDR tooling.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Incident Response Analyst to join an advanced Cyber Defence capability and get your hands dirty in some exciting and high profile incidents, whilst working with and fine-tuning some of the latest cyber monitoring and EDR tooling.
- Log, monitor and resolve incident response of alerts and triggers from security information systems including EDR, SIEM, Firewalls and Email Protection
- Respond quickly and accurately to security breaches or intrusions
- perform high quality technical analysis in order to help clients understand cyber security incidents data breaches.
- Advanced SOC Analysis and Incident Response experience.
- Strong knowledge of various security monitoring and EDR tooling, specifically Crowdstrike, as well as different SIEM (Splunk), Next Gen Firewalls and Email Detection tooling.
- Experience responding to and managing major incidents
- The ability to work both independently and within a globally dispersed team.
Location - Remote (within UK)
Salary - £60-£70k + Bonus + Benefits
To find out more about this opportunity as an Incident Response Security Engineer please get in touch with an up-to-date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cyber Security Manager - Up to £100k + Benefits + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
SOC Manager €65,000 RAL + €10,000 + Benefits
€55000 - €65000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
Head of Cyber Incident Response
£100000 - £130000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist
£55000 - £65000 per annum
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits