Information Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 14:47|
The role of Information Security Analyst will mainly focus on delivering information systems, network and application security compliance globally within our business, and where required support our business partners to achieve the same. This will include on-going security assessments as well as implementation of agreed actions and activities in response to identified IT security risks. This role is based in London, with flexibility on home based working, paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.
* Lead accountability, on behalf of the Head of Global Information Security, for systems, network and application security within business.
* Analyse and make recommendations to improve systems, network and application security in global projects.
* Assist internal and external stakeholders including auditors, when required, with information security questionnaires, audits, reviews, investigations, etc.
* Conduct annual compliance reviews and provide comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions to improve information security and data privacy compliance.
* Develop, manage and update security policies, standards and processes to prevent, detect, analyse, and respond to information security incidents.
* Develop information security risk management process to drive risk based implementation of security controls for protection of information systems, networks and applications
* Proactively research and develop technical solutions/security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
* Collaborate with IT Shared Services and IT Architecture & Innovation teams to ensure systems, applications and networks are secure by design.
* Familiarity with SANS Top 20 and OWASP critical controls requirements.
* Experience of addressing a wide range of IT security challenges in complex IT environment.
* Experience in designing and implementing IT security risks management and contributing to the development and execution of practical cost effective plans to mitigate them.
* Proven experience of working within a distributed IT infrastructure, networking and application environment.
* The capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity.
* Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive, solutions orientated approach
* Ability to understand organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
Please apply to this role to be connected with Richard Williamson to hear more - Lawrence Harvey is an award winning specialist Technology recruitment Agency, we offer services to both candidates and customers, please get in touch to hear more about the value we can add to your search or your organisation.
email@example.com / 02033273071
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's