Information Security Analyst- Maryland- REMOTE
|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst- Maryland- REMOTE|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 17:17|
Lawrence Harvey are working with a boutique Commercial Bank based in Maryland who are looking to on-board an Information Security Analyst. The interviews will be conducted 100% virtually and the role will be fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
You will be;
- Monitoring the SIEM and security control tools and daily SOC report.
- You will work with the Security team to provide Tier 2 advanced ticketing support that have been sent to the Security helpdesk.
- You will ensure network monitoring and log management and analysis to investigate any network breaches.
- Strong experience in monitoring network security (host and client-based firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security systems)
- 4 years experience in Information Security, with at least 2 years in Security Engineering.
- Strong experience with either AppSec, Pen Testing tools, along with Network Anomaly Detection or email gateway tools
- CompTIA Security+ qualification
- Any SANS GIAC certifications
- CND or CEH qualification
- Strong knowledge of SIEM technologies, Windows Desktop and Server operating systems, firewall technologies, application layer security controls and IDS/IPS technologies.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and best practice standards- NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS, FFIEC or equivalent
If this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Information Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Information Security Officer
Product Manager - remote - 6 months
Data Analyst / Salesforce - 3 months - REMOTE
£280 - £300 per annum