Information Security Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Information Security Assurance Specialist|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENS|
|Contact Name:||George Davies|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 10:12|
A leading Defence business is currently looking for a Information Security Assurance Specialist in a brand new position in their highly advanced Information Assurance programme, reporting directly into the Head of Service Delivery.
The responsibility of this individual will work within a team that will deliver improved degree of assurance on security control effectiveness in line with key directives from Accreditors. You will directly contribute to providing business solutions that keep this defence organisation performing effectively.
- Responsible for 2nd line assurance of the effectiveness of cyber security controls and adherence to relevant security standards
- Develop an effective cyber security control testing processes including technical testing, analytics and automation
- Provide global reporting which highlights gaps and proposed improvements
- Lead the roadmap for Cyber control testing technology
Role requirements :
- Experience of information security control implementation, ideally gained in an Security audit function
- Ideally MOD or government experience
- Experience working with ISO27001 and NIST security frameworks
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience of working with external security accreditors and providing documentation
Salary: Up to £55k base + bens
Must be eligible for SC Clearance.
To find out more please apply through the link in this add with your CV attached and I will call you discuss it in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Security Officer - SecOps
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
Information Security Officer
Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance specialist
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens
Security & Controls Specialist