Information Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Information Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||George Davies|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 13:22|
Information Security Consultant- £78k + bonus + bens- End User, Central London
A global leader within the Financial Services space is looking for an Information Security Consultant, whilst they are going through large-scale digital transformation.
Within the role you will work with the CISO and Cyber Security Manager and be responsible for designing, deploying and managing technical and non-technical security. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation in a hands-on, decision-making role within an excellent environment for career progression. The role will progress to a management position within the next 12 months and is perfect for someone who is looking to have exposure in a global environment.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Broad experience within the Information Security space. Including deep exposure within the following: Security Controls, polices, best practices and a deep technical security (Firewalls, IPS, IDS etc.)
- Understanding of Office 365/Azure E5 Security Controls (Azure Information Protection, Conditional Access, Policies, Security Centre etc)
- Experience with Privilege Access Management tools (CyberArk nice to have)
- Ownership of Vulnerability Management Programme
- Security Architect Experience - Threat Modelling etc for Consultancy work for projects
- Microsoft Azure WAF
- Pen Test remediation activities
This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative business in a role that will offer exceptional variety. Please note that sponsorship is available for this opportunity. To find out more please apply through the link in this advert.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Cyber Security recruitment specialists in the UK, representing vendors, consultancies and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's