Information Security Officer
|Job Title:||Information Security Officer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus package|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021 22:56|
A unique and leading Energy company working at the cutting edge of the industry is looking for a DV-cleared Information Security Officer to join their team. They are actively looking to expand their Information Security team in the UK in response to current and future national and international regulations and compliance requirements, particularly across Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Physical Security.
Reporting directly to the Security Manager, as Information Security Officer you will use your knowledge of Information Security frameworks such as ISO27001 or NIST to transform risks into tangible technical controls, helping to support the general Security posture of the business in the UK in line with applicable requirements. You will also support with Third Party Due Diligence and auditing, ensuring the safe and effective transfer of critical data, including both digital and physical methods of transfer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly unique organisation in a small but highly effective team, keeping close to the ground and very hands on in Information Security. They are very keen and supportive of your further development for Information Security Roles, or roles in the wider business as well.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the company's security regime across both Information and Operational Technology, thereby protecting data in digital and physical formats
- Conduct assurance activities across the company and for Third Party organisations working with the company
- Provide advice and support for relevant projects across the company, as well as in response to non-BAU activities and events
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong background with a degree in a relevant field or an Information Security Qualification
- Experience of helping to drive an ever-improving security regime, working proactively with other areas of the business for policy, assurance and risk management
- Comfort when understanding a business' unique requirements and adapting your approach to working with the wider team, including senior stakeholders, as a result
- DV Clearance, or SC Clearance with the ability to become DV Cleared
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 plus package
Location - Cheshire (Close to Liverpool)
If you are an Information Security professional looking to join an exciting Energy company as they prepare for the challenges of the future, then please apply with your CV attached and we can discuss this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's