Information Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Information Security Specialist|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 08:17|
My client based in London are looking for an Information Security Specialist for a 6 Month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer £450-£500 p/d dependent on experience.
Please note that this role is INSIDE IR35.
Successful candidates will provide analytical expertise in inputs into the requirements and designs working with internal teams and external parties to put in place agreed solutions to meet the aims of the programme.
Strong analytical, information security and application security skills are required along with a technical understanding of the practical application of information security controls.
- Strong knowledge with the identification, resolution and management of security threats, vulnerabilities, non-compliances and risks, focusing on information security risk analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection (TCP/IP knowledge, and Cyber security), various operating systems (Windows/Linux), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security)
- Prior experience of implementing; Privileged Access Management, End Point Security, Identity & Access Management, Supplier Security Assurance, Cloud Based security offerings and Security policies/procedures/standards
- Previous application of ISO27001/27002, NIST, OWASP and regulatory requirements (GDPR, PCI DSS compliance).
- Educated to a degree level or above in an Information Security related discipline. CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's