Infrastructure Business Integrator
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Business Integrator|
|Salary:||Up to £141 per day + Market Rates|
|Contact Name:||Gurvinder Cheema|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 15:19|
My leading client is looking for an Infrastructure Business Integrator (IBI) for a rolling 12 months contract basis based in Hook.
The IBI is accountable to manage and support services in all IT Infrastructure and workplace service areas - Service Desk, workplace services, mobility, network, platforms, data centres and security.
The IBI supports the service delivery of local, regional and global service providers, ensures services out of the scope of the global service partners and support the Site Service Leader in the IT Service Management - Service Delivery, Service Operation and Service Transition.
- Establishes, manages and supports IT infrastructure and workplace service provided to the site.
- Ensures local IT support and IT operations as well as fast and professional problem handling including the management of internal and external service providers
- Manages and coordinates user on/off-boarding
- Purchases and manages IT assets and inventories.
- Controls cost and manage costs
- Co-ordinates plans and supports local IT infrastructure activities and projects
- Support continuously IT service management improvement
- Effective business partnering with other Business IT departments to support them in IT infrastructure requirements and implementations.
Experiences and Knowledge
- Higher education in Information Technology
- Three plus years of information technology experience
- Profound IT infrastructure and IT operations experience
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and process-oriented service structures
- Good skills of the MS O365 Suite, Communication and Collaboration tools
- Basis knowledge about Client-/Server Applications und standard Operation systems like MS Windows, Apple iOS. MS Windows Server
- Skills of network topology and IP address management
- Experienced in working with local and global service providers as part of an IT matrix organization in a multi-culture enterprise.
Beneficial / Desired:
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Microsoft certified (e.g. MCSA Cloud Platform & Infrastructure)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de projet infrastructure
Head of Cloud Infrastructure and Operation
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Enterprise Programme Manager (EPM)
£100000 - £120000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
AWS Devops Engineer
£525 - £650 per day
Product Architect - Azure