|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||£400 - £475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Max Douglas|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 14:47|
My client are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to come on board for an initial 6 month contract in London. This will be with an exciting utilities company who is heavily expanding and looking for fresh talent to join its growing cloud programme.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working as part of the cloud programme to build and maintain the right cloud infrastructure architecture, balancing performance and resilience with cost.
* This project will include:
o Scoping of requirements and defining a delivery plan of infrastructure
o Utilisation of the core platform using Terraform and Puppet to deliver high quality, operational infrastructure
o Contributing to building and maintaining a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks
Key Skills and Experience:
* Ability to work within an agile team with good time management
* Writing and using configuration management - Puppet
* AWS Infrastructure at scale
* Experience of writing and using modular terraform at scale
* Excellent Linux experience at scale
* Good Team player
* Several of the following skills:
o AWS API Scripting
o Large scale monitoring and reporting (Elastic stack)
o Continuous Integration systems such as GitLab/Jenkins/GoCD/Travis
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's