|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £395.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Neil Metcalf|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 12:04|
* Deliver infrastructure maintenance and improvement workstreams to defined timescales and objectives, effectively communicate and manage expectations to all relevant stakeholders.
* Assist maintenance Team Leaders in the smooth running of the workstreams during delivery.
* Create and maintain high quality technical upgrade and maintenance documentation.
* Provide leadership, support, and guidance, to junior members of the team.
* Liaise with suppliers for technical specifications and customer departments for input to issue resolution.
* Research and develop technical deployments and implementations to ensure maintenance and improvements are delivered as effectively and efficiently as possible.
* Proven experience using Microsoft SCCM to deploy, manage, and update, servers and application in an Enterprise environment.
* Proven experience managing and configuring Windows 10 and Microsoft Intune.
* Competent with PowerShell scripting, preferably at an advanced level.
* Good understanding of Citrix technologies (XenApp and XenDesktop) with prior experience of delivering apps and desktop in a thin client environment.
* Proven ability to configure and troubleshoot a variety of Windows Server operating systems, from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2016.
* Strong knowledge of Active Directory and related technologies (AD DS, DNS, Group Policy)
* Good understanding of Virtualisation concepts with strong working knowledge of VMware ESXi.
* Understanding of networking fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, PXE, Load Balancers, and VLANs)
* Experience with Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS).
* Application packaging and delivery using Microsoft App-V and Citrix XenApp.
* Experience of upgrading MacAfee EPO management platforms.
* NetScaler ADC (Gateway, LB, CS, WAF, AAA).
* Prior experience with AD FS.
* Knowledge of FIM.
* Knowledge of Hyper-V and XenServer.
* Azure Active Directory (including migrating on-premise users to AAD/O365).
* Strong working knowledge of AD CS and SCEP (and PKI in general).
* High Availability, failover and clustering solutions.
* Experience with Dell Enterprise Hardware.
* Good experience working with SANs (Fibre Channel and iSCSI).
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£425 - £500 per day
Network & Infrastructure Engineer
£450 - £550 per day
£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Up to £50000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits