|Job Title:||Infrastructure Manager|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£85000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2018 11:34|
Software company, transforming the online customer shopping experience, is seeking an Infrastructure Manager to lead their Operations Engineering team. You will have ownership of a large cloud infrastructure estate and be responsible for defining and delivering the operations strategy, tools and processes, whilst also being responsible for the day to day management of the infrastructure team.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the overall infrastructure strategy, working alongside senior management to define automation and deployment strategies.
- Day to day development of operations solutions and utilities.
- Oversee administration of the cloud estate.
- Manage the on-call team, who provide out of hours support for system problems and incidents.
- Manage and mentor a team of DevOps Engineers.
- Ownership of vendor/supplier selection.
You will be expected to have:
- Multiple years experience managing and deploying infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of DevOps tools, CI and pipeline tools, AWS and Linux.
- Strong understanding of Agile processes (Kanban and Scrum).
- Solid knowledge of planning techniques.
Salary: Up to £95,000
For more information concerning this vacancy, please apply via the details provided.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £395.00 per day
West London, London
£425 - £500 per day
Infrastructure maintenance engineer
£360.00 - £390.00 per day
Network & Infrastructure Engineer
£450 - £550 per day
Infrastructure Engineer - Servers, Backups, VMWare, Networking
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£275 - £325 per day