Infrastructure Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 11:33|
Role : Infrastructure Network Engineer
Contract Length: 3 months
Day Rate: £ 350 - £400
The ideal candidate is required to assist with project delivery, so you will be undertaking work for project managers but will be based within a team of other network and server technical engineers..
Your responsibilities will include:
- Switch configuration
- Firewall rule changes
- DHCP, DNS and IP changes
- Vulnerability scanning and implementing remediation work
- Designing and managing delivery of network changes from the third-party supplier
- Trouble shooting connectivity issues and ensuring quality of service
- Configuring Citrix NetScaler to implement changes to load balancing, WAF, security protocols and web re-directs
- Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewall Policy management.
- Extreme / Dell or Cisco switching / routing
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanning
- Network Security principles
- Unified Comms and Avaya Telephony
- Citrix NetScaler for load balancing, WAF and/ or to manage security protocols.
- Working in an organisation that follows ITIL processes.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested in this exciting opportunity and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's