Infrastructure Solutions Designer - SC Cleared
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solutions Designer - SC Cleared|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 13:14|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Infrastructure Solution Designer - SC Cleared - Swindon - Initial 3-6-month contract - £400-£450 per day (Dependent on experience)
One of my leading clients based in Swindon are currently looking for an SC Cleared Infrastructure Solutions Designer to join them on-site for an initial 3-6-month contract. You MUST hold current SC Clearance, please DO NOT apply if you are not currently SC Cleared.
- Design and develop innovative and competitive technical solutions, working both individually and in virtual technical teams.
- Understand customers' business requirements and ensure this is reflected in the design documentation. Influence and maximise the commercial & technical benefits of the proposed solution to the customer.
- Assist in the qualification of new business opportunities with solution consultants and account teams ensuring they are of a high technical standard.
- Technically manage the recommendation of proposals and solutions to customers at an executive level by demonstrating an understanding of the solutions' technical benefits to the customer.
- Produce customer specific documentation including diagrams for presentations, proposals and orders.
- Designing solutions with a high accuracy rating
- Contribute to raising business Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Key skills/experience required:
- Producing secure, scalable, resilient and performant solution designs
- Strong Virtualisation knowledge including high availability, security and network virtualisation overlay (e.g. NSX).
- Understanding of enterprise server solutions Physical Server, UCS, HP Blade or similar)
- Experience of switching, routing, firewall and load balancing technologies (any hands-on experience would be preferential)
- Understanding of enterprise SAN technology solutions (e.g. IBM, EMC VMAX/VNX, VBLOCK)
- Knowledge of vendor enterprise hardware (e.g. Nexus, ASA, Checkpoint, F5 LTM/GTM)
Key technologies/certifications required:
- Cisco qualifications such as CCNP, CCDP
- Server Technologies MCSE, VMware VCP (s), RedHat.
- F5 Technologies - F5 CTS certification(s)
- SAN certification(s)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please respond with your Word format CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £440.18 per day
NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager
City of London, London
£500.00 - £525.00 per day
North West London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day
West London, London
£425 - £500 per day