Infrastructure Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £510 per day|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2021 16:20|
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to complete a 6 month project, inside of IR35.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience supporting production systems in an enterprise Windows/Active Directory.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows Server and VMware virtual server environments.
- Experience of remediating security vulnerabilities and configuration compliance issues.
- Experience working with ITSM systems such as ServiceNow.
- Microsoft/VMware/Citrix certification
- Patch and Vulnerability testing experience.
ITIL Certification and experience of Centrify would be desirable.
1 day per week on site in London will be required.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£425 - £500 per day
Network & Infrastructure Engineer
£450 - £550 per day
1st Line Support Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2nd & 3rd Line Support Analyst
£50000 - £52000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
€450.00 - €500.00 per day