|Job Title:||Insurance Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£100000 - £135000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2022 10:17|
Insurance Consultant (Must have broker experience)
Our client is a leading Lloyd's of London Insurance broker.
Insurance Consultant responsibilities;
- Provide thought leadership, consulting and subject matter domain expertise across Insurance landscape (General Commercial Insurance, Specialty Insurance, Underwriting, Claims, Customer Servicing, Payments, Compliance).
- Provide experience and expertise of implementing business operation transformation within an Insurer and Broker using digital and data technology solutions.
- Collaborate with client business leadership team to discuss future of distribution, underwriting, claims, customer service as examples using digital and data technology solutions. Articulate client problem statement and scope linked to their business objective / strategy.
- Discuss and collaborate on transformation hypothesis across operations and technology/digital, design the target state vision, target state business architecture, target state operating model, roadmap options towards target state and benefit business case.
- As domain solution lead or product owner, collaborate with client technology leadership and Mphasis practice teams to design digital, data and automation solution architecture, build POC's and technology solutions to meet needs of the client problem statement.
- Lead client workshops, challenge and drive consensus across business & IT to ensure solutions are relevant to business, build trust and credibility of solution and buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Lead from front consulting engagements with clients, own the domain deliverable content, present reports and business case to client for sign-off.
- Product owner for developing repeatable solutions, propositions, show and tell pilots that demonstrate Mphasis solutions to address client needs and problem statements.
- Develop and manage partnerships with appropriate digital start-up, technology and Fintech organizations.
Insurance Consultant expertise;
- 15+ years of Commercial Insurance, Specialty Insurance consulting / transformation experience, with insurers such as Allianz, Aviva, Axa, AIG or brokers such as Marsh, AON/Willis Tower Watson, AJ Gallagher or Consulting companies such as Mckinsey, Accenture, Oliver Wyman, Bain within UK and European market
- Recent 10+ years of experience as an GI, Commercial Insurance business consultant or transformation consultant. Expert within sales, distribution, underwriting, claims, distribution, customer service, payments and compliance
- 10+ years of experience across business operations and process transformation, customer journey transformation, digital transformation and technology modernization programs
- Expertise of technology landscape across Policy and Claims administration systems, CRM, Risk rating, Pricing systems, knowledge of up-coming technologies transforming the insurance market place.
- Excellent communication skills and engagement experience with CxOs across business & IT
- Experience both in Insurer side & direct Broker experience
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + bonus + wellness allowance
£600 - £650 per day
£650 - £850 per day