|Job Title:||Integration Lead|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Pearce|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 17:19|
Integration Consultant | Integration Lead | Farnborough | £45k - £60k DO
Integration Consultant / Integration Lead sought by an enterprise software business with the leading product in their industry.
The role will be a client facing design and integration lead position seeking to integrate to a complex ERP based landscape. You'll be working with a range of customers to understand their existing landscape and how best to integrate. This will suit someone from a strong integration focused background who has held a client facing role.
Integration Consultant / Integration Lead:
- Ability to work closely with a customer to understand integration challenges
- Experience designing and building integration architecture and services
- Deep technical knowledge within SOAP and RestServices
- Ability to communicate with the technical development team
- Experience integrating ERP products
- Excellent communication skills and client facing experience
We seek an Integration Consultant / Integration Lead who can work closely with a Development team to ensure this product is integrated well into a range of customers. In return we're a fun and laid-back employer where you'll get to work with some huge enterprise customers.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's