Interaction Designer - 2 roles
|Job Title:||Interaction Designer - 2 roles|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2021 14:29|
Job Title: Interaction Designer x2
Day Rate: £350 - £450
Location: Remote Working ( UK based candidates)
Contract Length: 6 months
Main duties and responsibilities:
An interaction designer is a confident and competent designer who is able to develop designs based on evidence of user needs and organisational outcomes.
- Your job will be to design accessible services that are simple enough for everyone to use.
- You will be excited by the challenge of creating digital services that work across multiple channels, devices, browsers, and platforms, and will be able to see the bigger picture as well as the fine detail.
- You will have an understanding of web and internet technologies, how to design in an agile environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a design related degree, or relevant industry experience
- Be skilled at sketching and prototyping at different fidelities
- Be able to work quickly in an agile environment
- Design within constraints and with the broader context of a service in mind
Skills / Experience
-Public sector experience ( Ideally )
- Prototyping in code - you can version and host a prototype ( Static HTML and CSS prototypes)
- Prototyping (You can establish design patterns and iterate them)
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £400 per day
Oracle Enterprise Architect
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Oracle Cloud Applications Finance Consultant
£70000 - £550000 per annum + pension, benefits
Anaplan Solution Architect
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Great Benefits!