Internal Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £430.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 10:11|
Role: Internal Communications Manager
Project: ERP change & transformation
Length: 6-12 month contract
Pay rate: £400-£430 per day
About the Role:
We have ambitious growth plans and our communications capability plays a key role in articulating our business strategy and building a narrative so that colleagues around the world understand our journey and the role they play in it. One of our strategic goals is a global ERP transformation.
We are seeking to recruit a best-in-class senior change communication communicator to work with the programme team to build, maintain and deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications which are aligned to deployment plans, respond to feedback and measure results. This is not a change management role. It is a communication role first and foremost but experience of communicating change (ideally ERP or complex technology and process change) is essential.
About the team:
Reporting to our Director of Communications, Engagement and Corporate Responsibility, this role benefits from being part of the core internal communications team as well as enjoying a high degree of autonomy within the ERP programme, where they will work closely with key stakeholders.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead and deliver all communications for our ERP programme.
- Build relationships with and earn the trust of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Partner with the change managers and develop compelling change communications outputs to guide people through the change cycle.
- Develop new and imaginative ways of communicating change to colleagues across multiple geographies, cultures and working environments.
- Create engaging content (new stories, leader messages, videos etc) and ensure all messages are clear, consistent, easy for colleagues to understand and are engaging and collaborative.
- Coordinate activities with the rest of the programme team, communications team and senior leaders to ensure communications are aligned and messaging is consistent with the corporate narrative.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with significant experience of internal change communications
- You have a proven track record of working with programmes and business stakeholders to deliver engaging communications
- You will be able to switch seamlessly between facilitating and delivery, and from strategic and lateral thinking to operational delivery. Be comfortable to be 'hands on' and be able to work at pace.
- You will possess a track record of developing communications tools and programmes to engage employees across diverse functions
- You will have strong editing and proofreading skills and excellent written English and attention to detail
- You will understand how to write for a variety of audiences
- You are a highly self-motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a multi-tasking and fast paced environment
- You will have sound presentation and decision-making skills. Attention to detail and ability to assimilate information is essential.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's