|Job Title:||iOS Developer|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 10:28|
Position: iOS Developer
One of the hottest tech startups in London are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join their mobile development team and work on an App whch is used on a global scale. They are looking for a passionate Developer with experience writing iOS apps in Swift.
- Create new innovative (bug free) functionality for the company's applications
- Maintain existing functionality and improving it where possible/necessary
- Deliver these new developments within tight timelines
Skills & Knowledge:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of iOS development using Swift.
- Rounded understanding of good programming principles.
- Comfortable with, Apple development tools and source code control.
- CI/CD - tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Nexus
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Agile Tooling - Jira, Confluence, Slack
Nice to Have:
- Native iOS development - Swift 4 and XCode
- Node.JS, React
- understanding of, key design patterns such as MVVM/MVC Personal Qualities
This awesome tech company offer a variety of perks for their employees such as a bonus scheme and regular work from home.
If you are an enthusiastic, passionate individual who is happy to work in a start-up type environment, apply today to register interest!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's