|Job Title:||iOS Developer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Downing|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 15:43|
Do you want to develop a product that can help change people's lives?
A central London based start-up are creating a suite of medical devices that are connected to apps These can vastly improve the quality of life for people and help saves thousands of lives per year.
They are seeking an iOS Developer to join them and help develop the mobile applications, this mobile app is extremely important as it acts as the bridge between the user and the wearable device. It needs to be high performing and work flawlessly.
The company you would be joining was founded several years ago after years of research into the sector they operate, the founders have over 20 years' experience between them in developing medical devices.
You would be working in a team of 12 Developers including iOS, Android and Embedded Software Engineers, they love technology and are really behind the company's goal of helping save lives and improving users lives.
- Develop easy to use, highly optimised and scalable iOS applications, including UI, back-end logic.
- Design and implement technical solutions to maintain and improve the iOS application. Develop technical solutions
- Define, document and implement comprehensive unit and functional tests for each one of the app components.
- Integrate the mobile app with our innovative acoustic sensor SDK and cloud data platform APIs.
- 1 - 3 years iOS Development with Swift
- Interest in UX/UI
- Familiarity of RESTful API's
This is a rare opportunity to help develop something that can make a real difference to millions of lives.
On top of a competitive salary would receive benefits such as flexitime, 25 days holiday, remote working and regular social events.
If you would like to find out more about this then please get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's