IT Business Analyst x2
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst x2|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £425.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 10:58|
One of my leading clients, a global organisation based in Derby, East Midlands require two IT Business Analyst's to work on Manufacturing Execution Systems for a 12 month contract.
- Takes full responsibility for business analysis (process, data, systems and people) within the business domain to ensure advice given, and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the business.
- Within a given domain or work package works closely with the business counterparts in the initial prioritization of business improvements and services focused on strategic value and delivery of the business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Lead Business Analyst to establish a globally consolidated business demand.
- Establish extensive business knowledge and use this to define the steps the business must take in order to accept and implement new IT-enabled processes, and communicates these steps to senior business managers, ensuring that they are committed to the change programme.
- Drives proactive business engagement, builds relationships with the business through appropriate dialogue, workshops etc.
- Is responsible for the quality and integrity of the business analysis through the full project lifecycle
- Applies the business standards, frameworks, best practice methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and produces a consistently high standard of documentation of Functional, Non-Functional and Technical detail.
- Proven IT BA with solid experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferable experience in the following sectors: Automotive/manufacturing/defence/engineering.
- Ideally have experience in conflict resolution or negotiation.
- Must have excellent communication and stakeholder skills.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's