IT Business Integrator
|Job Title:||IT Business Integrator|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 11:11|
Contract opportunity: IT Business Integrator/Business Analyst - Basingstoke - 12 months - £200-250 per day (PAYE)
- Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
- Represent existing and potential IT Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate.
- Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals.
- Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
- Effectively assess and communicate the value of contrasting IT solutions.
- Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
- Lead, influence and drive OCM, ensuring new programs and solutions 'arrive' ready to deliver value.
- Collaborate effectively to work as one team across IT, Infrastructure and MCE.
- Coordinate with other dedicated account facing roles including the regional Speciality, Diabetes and Oncology portfolio leads to ensure alignment and drive towards a single solution.
- Capture and pro-actively share best-practices and look for replication opportunities.
- Support new product launches and line extensions, contributing to transforming our business to succeed with a more specialist portfolio through use of multichannel.
- Strong networking, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Experience leveraging standard solutions to deliver maximum value.
- Experience translating complex, ambiguous concepts into actionable plans.
- Experience leveraging micro-services such as Contentful, Heroku & Force.com.
- Experience of project execution with technology and capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation such as Email, Web Data & Analytics and ePeer-to-Peer.
- Experience with an Agile approach to project delivery and it's supporting technologies.
- Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical language
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual (not collocated) environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects working with a cross functional team.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of quality and compliance obligations
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's