IT Product Manager
|Job Title:||IT Product Manager|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 09:17|
IT Product Manager
Our client is a leading Insurance and Reinsurance provider, they're primarily responsible for developing tech-enabled business capabilities.
This role will help shape the systems vision, roadmap and initiatives to ensure a robust and scalable operating platform.
IT Product Manager responsibilities;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and supporting teams to understand the business processes, systems landscape and opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with the product management, engineering, architecture, and business teams to define product vision and deliver through a roadmap of actionable items.
- Serve as the Product Owner role for key initiatives, building consensus on priorities and delivering against a product roadmap.
- Serve as the Business Analyst for certain initiatives, capturing and refining requirements as applicable to the delivery methodology being used.
IT Product Manager experience;
- 5+ years' experience with technical aspects of (re)insurance or hedge fund administration.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Business Analyst, Product Owner or similar business / IT bridge role.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application/operational requirements.
Keywords: IT, Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Insurance, Reinsurance, Hedge Fund, Finance
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's