IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callum Davidge|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 15:21|
Are you looking for a new and exciting IT Project Manager role? Look no further, I am partnered with a fantastic public sector client who are looking to boost their IT & Facilities team.
The purpose of the role of IT Project Manager is to provide effective, technical project support to services undertaking ICE Programme, IT/ digital related projects and initiatives, to achieve their business objectives.
Specifically, the role exists to provide specialist technical knowledge, skills and experience to deliver a technical solution.
his entails researching, planning, organising and controlling activities, in addition to managing suppliers and project risks and issues, so that projects are completed successfully. This ensures that the specific goals, outcomes and objectives are met within the specified time.
Key skills: -
- A keen interest and background in digital technologies
- Experience of developing business and technical requirements for IT business applications
- Experience of systems specification and procurement
- Experience of a formal project management methodology (preferably Prince2/Agile) or knowledge of project working
- Experience of working within an IT technical support role and some level of systems deployment
- Very strong communication, interpersonal & presentational skills
- Be hands on, pro-active and enthusiastic
They're offering a generous salary of up to £40k, a fantastic pension scheme, holiday allowance of up to 30 days, flexi and remote working and all the tools to further your career!
If this sounds like a great opportunity then hit the apply button today or get in touch with Callum!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
IT Function Manager
City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + pension, benefits
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits