IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 15:11|
IT Project Manager:
A public sector organisation is seeking an IT Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of IT solutions to improve quality and reduce costs. Working alongside both internal and external resources, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of multiple IT projects and programmes as part of a wider business transformation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading various resources to deliver multiple IT projects concurrently.
- To ensure that business objectives are met and risks are mitigated.
- Managing Quality Assurance and ensuring defects are resolved.
- Manage project resources to guarantee deadlines are met within budget.
- Supplier management.
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
- Extensive experience in managing IT projects and programmes.
- Previous exposure to financial control, reporting and monitoring.
- A strong technical background with experience delivering complex IT solutions.
- Managed suppliers and vendors to ensure successful project delivery.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Software.
- Project Management certifications (Prince 2, MSP etc).
Role: IT Project Manager
Duration: 12 month FTC
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Obviously, under the current circumstances interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely. When we return to business as usual, you will enjoy a mixture of working remotely and from their Worcester based office.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading technology recruitment specialists in the UK.. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in technology recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Purchasing Manager
West Midlands, England
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
MES Project Manager
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Technical Project Manager - RQ305006
Up to £385 per day
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits