IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £275.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 10:22|
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 1 Year
Travel: 50% within UK, Europe & US - 25% potentially less travel to the US
Pay rate: £275 per day
- Responsible for coordinating project activities across multiple functions--driving progress, consolidating inputs, checking quality of the received materials, and resolving issues.
- Manage and attend internal IT process meetings and deliverables, then reviewing with project manager. Build and manage project plan.
- Prepare, arrange and facilitate stakeholder (project workgroup) meetings, and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Report on the status of projects to stakeholders.
- Attend internal IT meetings
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites [EU and US]. Travel 25 50%
- 2-5 years of overall IT project management experience required, including experience of large IT integration and master data projects.
- Basic knowledge and experience with GS1 standards.
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams in a global environment.
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of project management lifecycle processes, with the ability to support a project from the project initiation to handover to support and at each stage in between.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to influence and collaborate; ability to build effective relations and partner with diverse, remote and cross-functional teams.
- Problem solver and ability to deliver solutions: proposes, implements, and evaluates appropriate resolutions.
- Self-starter capable of defining necessary activities and driving to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and SharePoint.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's