IT Project Manager - £450
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager - £450|
|Salary:||£425 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tom Clarke|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 17:51|
IT Project Manager sought for large enterprise organisation based in Swindon. We're looking for several IT Project Managers and IT Service Delivery Manager to deliver large-scale transformation work. This will be at least 9 months of contract work with strong opportunities of extension affording some challenging work to the right IT Project Manager and IT Service Delivery Manager.
IT Project Manager, IT Service Delivery Manager, IT Project Delivery Manager.
IT Project Manager Requirements;
- IT / Business degree or equivalent
- IT service/project management experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both technical teams and end users
- ITIL foundation
- Prince 2
- Experience delivering IT projects with an agile hands on approach
- An understanding of the research councils as non-departmental public bodies
- Coordinate and successfully deliver IT change projects to facilitate organisational transformation
- Act as the central contact point for multiple IT improvements with responsibility for the overall project co-ordination and delivery
- Ensure effective working relationships across cross functional business units
- Ensure new IT solutions meet user needs across a diverse estate whilst realising benefits to the business
This role is inside IR35 and pays up to £450 a day. Please apply now to be considered.
Key words: IT Project Manager, IT Service Delivery Manager, IT Project Delivery Manager.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's