IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 11:21|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: IT Project Manager - SC Clearance - Hampshire - Initial 3 month contract - £400-£450 per day
One of my leading clients, a multinational corporation based in Hampshire are current looking for an SC Cleared IT Project Manager to join them on-site for an initial 3 month contract.
- At least five years past experience of managing IT projects delivering software applications and IT technical infrastructure.
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2 practitioner preferred or equivalent APM qualification).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and project financial reporting
- SC security cleared or able to achieve SC clearance.
- Experience of applications installation / rationalisation / Windows Server upgrade and associated data migration.
Highly Desirable (one or more of):
- Experience of LAN infrastructure roll-out
- Experience of the use of IT in engineering workshop and stores environments.
- Experience of the security requirements of IT applications and infrastructure projects in the Defence environment.
- Experience of Defence industry IT projects in Defence engineering support, logistics/supply chain, fleet management and personnel/finance.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's