IT Project Manager (Spanish)
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager (Spanish)|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2021 14:00|
IT Project Manager (Spanish/Portuguese)
Our client is a FTSE 100 business. The person must speak either Spanish or Portuguese.
This is a functional role within the IT Business Partner team for the business region of Latin America providing deployment project management across business information application systems.
IT Project Manager (Spanish/Portuguese) Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple projects of varying complexities from Business Case to full deployment of new or upgraded versions of business applications into the selected business units.
- Prepares realistic plans and tracks activities against the project schedule providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources and takes action where these deviate from the agreed tolerances
- Leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits of each part of the change programme, co-ordinating personnel from different disciplines and with different viewpoints.
IT Project Manager (Spanish/Portuguese) Experience:
- Must speak either Spanish or Portuguese
- Proven project management (Waterfall and Agile) and leadership skills, and a good knowledge of business analysis.
- Knows organisation's policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures, and can see the "big picture".
- Strong planning, communication and presentation skills, is proficient in project quality management, and familiar with programme management.
- Familiar with a range of analysis, modelling and design methods; has good current knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends.
- Sound understanding of the costs of IT (project and "lifetime") and the ability to cost operational IT services.
UK or Europe based
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Manager (Spanish) UK based
£65000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
£450 - £485 per day
City of London, London
£500.00 - £600.00 per week
IT Purchasing Manager
West Midlands, England
£200.00 - £250.00 per day