IT Replacement Programme Product Manager
|Job Title:||IT Replacement Programme Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 18:27|
Product Manager - 3 Months Contract - Remote(London) - Government Body (OUTSIDE IR35)
London borough is about to embark on an ambitious, diverse and exciting IT replacement project. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council. This role is critical to our ambitious plans.
Housing IT replacement product manager role is central to delivering our ambitious transformation plans for this critical service area. A key focus will be the delivery of the central IT replacement project. A multi-million-pound replacement of the Housing IT infrastructure which is as much about modernisation as it is about designing a futuristic housing service and fundamentally meeting the changing needs of our borough and its customers.
Key Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years Housing IT system implementation experience.
- Able to plan, schedule, monitor, and reporting on delivery of the IT project.
- Be experienced in resource scheduling to ensure availability of adequate resources to deliver the project
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensuring that project stakeholders are adequately involved and kept informed of progress on their projects, and that customer expectations and project outcomes remain aligned.
- Ensures that all stages of projects are appropriately documented.
- Ensures projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned.
- Ensures project governance is effective and transparent and the governance requirements for board members and project sponsors are met
*NOTE*: During this COVID-19 pandemic, currently all staff work from home. This role will be similarly affected.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Purchasing Manager
West Midlands, England
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Product Owner e-Commerce
Product Designer/Technical Lead
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£500 - £600 per day
IT Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
£300.00 - £325.00 per day
Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance specialist
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens