IT Security Architect - Global Media, Virginia
|Job Title:||IT Security Architect - Global Media, Virginia|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 22:46|
IT Security Architect - Design, Solutions, SDLC, Policy, Threat, SecOps, Cloud, Authentication, Global Media, Virginia
Our leading Global Media client is requiring a Security Architect to drive the cybersecurity roadmap forward and provide bleeding-edge designs for complex security solutions. This position is to critically form a global security policy to ensure that systems are protected and meeting all regulatory requirements. The role also covers the improvement of the business' security posture throughout it's SDLC.
This position offers the opportunity to;
- Perform information security assessments, prepare information systems security action plans, evaluate information security products, and perform other activities necessary to ensure a secure environment.
- Implement the requirement of all information systems security policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommend and implement enhancements.
- Conduct after action reviews into any alleged computer or network security compromises, incidents, or problems and provide mitigating controls.
- Actively monitor systems for indications of security compromise.
- Build security requirements for security projects
- Expert knowledge in information security areas such as access control, network security, operations security, application security, computer forensics, security architecture and design, mobile device security, cloud security
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Ability to maintain proficiency in vulnerability and threat management best practices
- Ability to develop and implement security procedures and control
- Bachelors degree required masters preferred 10 years equivalent experience without a degree
- Extensive knowledge of NIST framework, CSC framework, CSF framework, ITIL, COBIT, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and ISO 2700x. Experience deploying, managing or developing processes in one of these frameworks is preferred.
One or more of the following certifications required: SSCP, CCSP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP ISSAP, GCED, GCCC
Successful candidates will have the ability to work autonomously and be able to bridge the gap between deep technical knowledge and senior management engagement in order to influence strategy and information security management. If you are interested in the opportunity please respond via this advertisement or email Jordan Fitzpatrick on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Head of SOC
£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Strong Bonus and Generous Benefits
Cyber Security Developer
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Cyber Security Controls SME
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 15% bonus
Lead Security Operations Analyst
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benifits + Training Allowance