IT Security Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 12:13|
IT SECURITY ENGINEER
I have an exciting new contract requirement for one of my key clients to start ASAP!
You will be working for a large financial services organisation carrying out critical security related activities, maintenance and enhancements of security solutions to improve their overall security posture.
- As part of the Security Engineering team, develop and implement security strategy in consultation with the IT teams, ensuring that all initiatives are mirrored in respective strategies including the overall strategy
- Provide security advice and support for information technology projects
- Ensure security products and services are equipped with appropriate industry best of breed tools and solutions
- Operate and maintain Security controls related to SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection, Network Protection, etc.
- Review and help refine Security procedures to ensure compliance with cyber resilience requirements
- Be responsible when assigned ownership of Security related Regulatory and Internal Audit finding(s), and provide effective / timely resolution
- Design and integrate consistent security solutions in on-premises and cloud environments for domains like Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Data Security, Network Security, Identity and Access management etc.
- Facilitate monitoring and enforcement of configurations, as well as manage and monitor security on systems deployed in the cloud in a similar fashion as is done on-premises
- Oversee design principles and controls relating to third party solution providers
You need a MINIMUM of 5 years IT security experience working in similar roles.
This is a 6 month contract, inside IR35 - we can offer healthy rates to accommodate this - please apply for further information on this.
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV. Alternatively, if you are not available but know someone suitable who is, please forward this information on!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security & Controls Specialist
Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance specialist
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens
Cyber Security Developer
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Cyber Security Controls SME
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 15% bonus