IT Service Designer - Central / West London - Global Brand
|Job Title:||IT Service Designer - Central / West London - Global Brand|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP (will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Wilkins|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 15:33|
Instantly recognised global brand, undertaking extensive investment into their technology transformation, is looking for an IT Service Designer / IT Service Delivery Manager to join their Technology Shared Services department. This integral team act as an internal service provider across IS covering programme delivery, infrastructure management, product and services.
The successful applicant will define the IT service delivery parameters and operating model based on requirements, internal delivery options & capabilities as well as standardise processes and tools.
- Define future proof service design blueprints.
- Continuously review existing service designs and initiate change based on customer landscape and or ISS maturity evolution.
- Support demand management by coordinating the technical team to produce the service design, costing and documentation.
- Prepare and own service design of new offers (offer definition, value proposition, operating model, offer implementation, engagement model etc).
- Broad understanding of IT service operations.
- Direct service design experience (min of 2 years).
- Good understanding of delivery capabilities and challenges of all internal IS functions.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- The ideal applicant will also have a min of 1 years Project Management experience.
Please apply through the link and include your CV and contact number. I shall follow up in due course to discuss the role and your suitability prior to any submission.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £440.18 per day
Global Operations Lead
IT Systems Trainer
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£300 - £500 per day
IT Project Manager
Up to £390.00 per day
IT Purchasing Manager
West Midlands, England
£200.00 - £250.00 per day